Friday, March 27, 2009

Mt. Redout
We are waiting in anticipation for the ash to come falling from the sky. However we haven't seen anything yet. When they announced that Mt. Redout was about to erupt a few weeks ago I quickly ran out to Homedepot to get my masks for my family but haven't had to use them yet. Thank goodness. Ash has been causing all kinds of trouble for the airlines, but Anchorage has come away clean so far. Other places in the state have not done so well, but for me and my family we are just enjoying the falling snow today. NOT. My little boy keeps asking me when is spring coming. We are all waiting for the snow to melt. It has been a good winter, but I am ready for spring. I am going to be posting my new bread recipe that I tried this week. It was yummy. It is called Maple Apple Wheat Bread. It is very easy and sure to be a winner with your family. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment