Sunday, March 29, 2009

The ash has arrived. We were out driving yesterday around 5:30 and the ash started falling. When we first pulled out of our driveway the sky was clear blue. It was actually a beautiful day, but as we started heading south I could see this dark gray clould. At first I thought it might be snowing, but as I looked closer at the snow I could tell that ash was falling. A fine gray mist covered the beautiful white snow. Once we got to Carl Jrs. for dinner we learned that they were just closing up, because of the ash warning. My children were heartbroken and tears started to stream down their faces. Actually only once child cryed and it wasn't my baby. I also wanted to cry, because that ment I had to come up with someting to eat for 4 hungry kids and a husband. Luckily for me I went to a sauces class that week and got a new recipie. We tried it out and it was yummy. It is a type of curry. It isn't very spicy, so even your youngest kids will like it. It has coconut milk in it which makes it very good. If you want to have it just write me and I will post it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment